How to Promote Your Book with a Blog Tour
Could planning a blog tour be as simple as a few easy steps?
Learn the power of virtual book tours for marketing your book!
We’ve compiled all the tools we use when planning blog tours in this toolkit
Does one of the following describe you?
- You have spent hours upon hours writing, editing and formatting your book.
- You have a blog, but honestly, your traffic stinks. People are not finding you among the millions of other blogs and websites out there.
- You have sold a few copies of your book, but you are not yet making the profit from your book that you expected.
You’re going to learn:
- 10 Simple Steps to Successful Guest Blogging.
- How to Choose the Best Blog Hosts – 3 Techniques for Researching the Highest Quality Blogs to Include in Your Tour.
- 4 Effective Methods and 8 Different Resources to Find Blogs for Your Blog Tour.
- A 6-Step Guest Blog Post Checklist to Make Sure You “Cover All Your Bases.”
- Byline Tips and 7 Templates to Ensure You Get the Click to Your Site.
- Three Letter Templates That You Can Copy-and-Paste into an E-mail to Send Out Compelling Requests to Blog Owners That Help You Get a “Yes” Response.
- A Blog Action Plan and Checklist
- 7 Promotional E-mail Templates
And even more…
All This for Only $29
DISCLOSURE: SOME OF THE LINKS IN THE PAGE ABOVE MAY BE “AFFILIATE LINKS.” THIS MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON THE LINK AND PURCHASE THE ITEM, WE WILL RECEIVE AN AFFILIATE COMMISSION. WE ARE DISCLOSING THIS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION’S 16 CFR, PART 255: “GUIDES CONCERNING THE USE OF ENDORSEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS IN ADVERTISING.”