Whether you want to become a bestselling author…
… finish your first book…
Or start or build your business, brand, or following…
Here’s the deal:
Chandler Bolt went from college dropout to 6-figure business owner and bestselling author in just a year. (He published his FIFTH bestseller and hit 7 figures in his second year.)
And at this live event, he’s revealing the exact system that took him there – live, unedited, and in-depth. (You’ll even get a chance to try it out before anybody else.)
There are two times to choose from: 2:00 PM ET and 9:00 PM ET.
Chandler has been featured in Business Insider and hosted the Self-Publishing Summit, which featured Brian Tracy, Pat Flynn, Joseph Michael, Ryan Deiss, Jeff Goins, Joanna Penn, Michael Port, Hal Elrod, Russell Brunson, and lots more.
In other words, he knows a thing or two about the writing and business sides of becoming a bestselling author.
And during this exclusive presentation, he’ll cover everything you need to know to find your book idea and become a published author in in 2016.
Chandler’s going deeper on key strategies and systems, and he’s revealing some secrets he’s never shared publicly. Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- Which dream-killing myths about becoming an author hold us back from the success we deserve (and how to FINALLY check “write a book” off your bucket list)
- More on how to find your bestselling book idea in under an hour — and turn your idea into a finished book in 3 steps
- How to effectively sell your book once it’s written (without being “salesy”)… including case studies and the Bestselling Book Launch Blueprint
- How many books it takes to become a bestseller (the answer isn’t what you think)
- How to turn write, market, and publish your book — even turn it into a successful business
DISCLOSURE: SOME OF THE LINKS IN THE PAGE ABOVE MAY BE “AFFILIATE LINKS.” THIS MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON THE LINK AND PURCHASE THE ITEM, WE WILL RECEIVE AN AFFILIATE COMMISSION. WE ARE DISCLOSING THIS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION’S 16 CFR, PART 255: “GUIDES CONCERNING THE USE OF ENDORSEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS IN ADVERTISING.”