Blurbs, Endorsements, and Testimonials
Discover how to secure powerful pre-publication endorsements
from people who influence your book’s audience.
This multi-media instructional program includes:
- blurbs, endorsements, and testimonials42-page e-book that walks you through the process step-by-step.
- It covers everything from how to determine who should “blurb” your book and how to find them (including celebrities!) to what to say when you make the request.
- 12 successful sample blurb requests, including one that secured a celebrity endorsement.
- 30-minute audio interview with Jordan McAuley, an expert on how to get celebrity endorsements.
- Transcript of the celebrity endorsements interview.
- Video demonstrating how to find celebrity contact and other information in the ContactAnyCelebrity.com database.
BONUS tracking files in both Excel and Word formats.
You will discover:
- The one secret to getting a blurb you love.
- How an unknown author can snag a blurb from a popular, established author.
- The 7-step process you must follow from start to finish.
- Why this is just as important for e-books as it is for printed books.
- How and where to find endorsers who will influence and impress your target audience.
- What to say in your request and how to say it.
- Why you need to follow up and how (and when!) to do it.
- How to get glowing testimonials from total strangers.
- Secrets to getting celebrity endorsements – and why it’s not hopeless.
- 6 ways you can use your powerful endorsements to help sell books.
- 4 things you can do to turn your endorser into an evangelist for your book.
- Insider secrets for writing compelling endorsements.
DISCLOSURE: SOME OF THE LINKS IN THE PAGE ABOVE MAY BE “AFFILIATE LINKS.” THIS MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON THE LINK AND PURCHASE THE ITEM, WE WILL RECEIVE AN AFFILIATE COMMISSION. WE ARE DISCLOSING THIS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION’S 16 CFR, PART 255: “GUIDES CONCERNING THE USE OF ENDORSEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS IN ADVERTISING.”