Monthly Mastermind & Coaching Program
Monthly mastermind and coaching program specifically for book marketing strategies, tips, and tricks! COACHING: My Book Mastermind
Here’s What You Get:
Weekly Goal Post
Every Monday in the private My Book Mastermind Facebook Group will be a thread for you to state your goals for that week. Writing down your goals makes you more likely to complete them, and your fellow group members will help keep you on task. Here’s exactly why the Weekly Goal Post is so valuable:
- It’s been scientifically proven that people who write down their specific goals are more likely to achieve them.
- The Weekly Goal Post gives you the place to connect with fellow writers and hold each other accountable – in any stage of your project.
- Setting goals and telling someone else about them makes you more likely to complete your milestones.
- I personally give you ideas to jumpstart your weekly goals. Even if you’re not sure what goal to set, there are examples to get you started!
Weekly Check-In Post
Every Friday in the Facebook Group will be a thread for you to check in with your progress. No beating up allowed (of yourself or others). This check-in is to encourage you to:
- Post your progress.
- Share where you got stuck that week.
- Ask for help to get past a roadblock… or writer’s block.
Monthly Fishbowl Hotseat Call
Once a month (alternating dates/times to accommodate our members in various time zones), you’ll get the chance to be on the “hot seat” in a 30-minute live group coaching call with me (yes, it’s recorded!). One person will volunteer to be coached for the entire call. This hot seat is first-come, first-served and completely voluntary. Why hot seats rock:
- Lurkers can learn a lot and get questions answered you never thought to ask.
- It’s like a one-on-one coaching session with me ($147 value) with your peers cheering you on in the background!
- Get coached without the discomfort of being on the hot seat. Then hop on the seat when you’re ready!
Monthly Behind-the-Scenes Call
Once a month (alternating dates/times to accommodate our members in various time zones), you’ll get an exclusive peek inside my business via a webinar. On this webinar you’ll:
- Get more personalized coaching from me.
- Peek inside the back-end of my business, including book marketing strategies, product creation, opt-ins, and whatever I’m working on at that moment.
- Get updates and insights I’ve gleaned from the many live events and trainings I attend (without the cost of these trainings).
Anytime Accountability and Encouragement
The Facebook group will be the hub of activity. If you’re not a member of it, you’ll be missing out on over half the benefit of this program. And invite your friends! The more people interacting in the group, the more beneficial it will be to you. See instructions in your members area for how to join the group and invite your friends to this program.
And Remember These BONUSES!
Guest Webinar Trainings
As often as I can, I’ll invite my personal friends (most of whom run six-figure businesses and are successful authors themselves) to come train you on a specific topic. These trainings will be an exclusive benefit to your membership. Here’s why webinars rock:
- My friends are awesome. Seriously, many of them have coached me to a six-figure business.
- You can learn writing and marketing ninja tricks even I don’t know yet. Yep, this is purely a selfish benefit so I can get some personalized training, too!
- I only invite people I’ve personally worked with to teach you content you want to know. Signing up for these trainings is optional, and there will always be a recording for you to access that will fit your schedule.
Everyone loves discounts, right? I plan to release a lot of products every year. As long as you’re a My Book Mastermind member, you’ll get access to a coupon code that will give you a discount on any of my training courses, templates and systems!
Cost $97 per month
DISCLOSURE: SOME OF THE LINKS IN THE PAGE ABOVE MAY BE “AFFILIATE LINKS.” THIS MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON THE LINK AND PURCHASE THE ITEM, WE WILL RECEIVE AN AFFILIATE COMMISSION. WE ARE DISCLOSING THIS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION’S 16 CFR, PART 255: “GUIDES CONCERNING THE USE OF ENDORSEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS IN ADVERTISING.”